Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Work!

I've been working for a week at Feldryson Sdn Bhd. It is a tiring week. I have to wake up as early as 5am everyday to prepare myself and also my babies. My babies were sent to their nanny at Kampung Jepak. Took me drove to and fro at least 1 hour everyday except Sunday. What to do. The only nanny that charged the cheapest.

Since started working i have no time to open my laptop or ipad. After finished work at 5pm have to rush to kampung jepak to pick up my babies. If im lucky, took me at least half hour to reach there. If unlucky, traffic jam, at least 40minutes to reach there. U know la at that time everybody going home from work. Reach home almost 7pm, clean and feed the kids took me at least 2 hours. Everytime i have to bath and eat very late.

Its a tiring adventure for me to do two jobs in a day. Working in the morning, housewife in the evening.

No comments: